iOS Build Servers - Reduced Capacity
Incident Report for Thunkable Status Page
This incident has been resolved.
Posted Sep 24, 2021 - 04:10 PDT
We restored 75% of the iOS build capacity and the iOS build should be faster now. We will restore the remaining 25% capacity by Friday.
Posted Sep 23, 2021 - 19:13 PDT
Issues with iOS build server provider leading to reduced capacity and longer build times
Posted Sep 23, 2021 - 08:34 PDT
This incident affected: Build Servers (iOS Build Servers).